- Gorgeous French Empire bronze and marble mantle clock
- We date this impressive clock to circa 1890 and hope the photos do it some justice
- Bronze is exceptionally well cast, particularly details like the feet and hands to the male figurine
- The bronze statue to the top very dramatic, semi nude male taming the wild horse
- Marble is smooth and chip free, gorgeous hue of salmon pink
- Great find at Les Puces antiques market in Paris
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
12 (30) x 6 (15) x 26 (66)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1519014863
Antique Empire Onyx Gilt Clock Set Timepiece Cherub Garniture ...
Antique French Gilt Mantle Clock Cherub Sevres Floral Plaques ...
French Empire Onyx Marble Cloisonne Mantle Clock Set Garniture ...