As show in:
- Gorgeous antique grandfather clock of Chinese origin and in the French style
- Hopefully the photos will do this work of art some justice, definitely better in the flesh
- Features and abundance of intricate Cloisonné work on all surfaces to great affect against the blue background
- This is an antique clock we date to circa 1900
- Main structure made from brass which works well against the blue porcelain sections
- Many of the designs - floral motifs, leaves, branches - have an almost Moorish, Arabesque feel to them
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
Dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height
23 x 14 x 93
Dimensions in CM
Height x Width x Depth
58 x 35 x 236 Cloisonné - decorative work in which enamel, glass, or gemstones are separated by strips of flattened wire placed edgeways on a metal backing. Champlevé - an enamelling technique in the decorative arts, or an object made by that process, in which troughs or cells are carved, etched, die struck, or cast into the surface of a metal object, and filled with vitreous enamel.
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1415389582
Pair William IV Torcheres Antique Carved Stands ...
Victorian Valet Butlers Stand Trouser Shirt Dresser ...
Antique Chinese Screen Room Divider Circa 1880 ...