- Wonderful antique French Empire clock set
- Lovely green onyx stone complimented by intricate Cloisonne decoration
- Cloisonne is a decorative work in which enamel, glass, or gemstones are separated by strips of flattened wire placed edgeways on a metal backing
- We date this wonderful clock to circa 1920
- Clock is flanked by two amphora urns
- Bought from a dealer on Marche Du Biron at Paris antiques markets
- Definitely an eye catching piece in any room or interior - We can ship to anywhere in the world - please get in touch for a shipping quote
- Please let us know if you have any other questions
Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
9 (22) x 6 (15) x 13 (33)
Sides 3 x 3 x 10
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1537253663
Antique Mantel Clock French Gilt Cherub Sevres Floral Plaques ...
French Mantel Clock Empire Onyx Marble Cloisonne Set Garniture ...
French Empire Marble Gilt Clock Set Garniture Urns 1910 ...