- Large French Louis XVI style gilt pier mirror with rococo flourishes
- Stands at over five feet - 165 CM - tall so good size to this
- Intricate gilt frame with floral motifs, shells and rococo designs
- Glass is clear and blemish free ready to add light to any room
- Bought at Les Puces antiques market in Paris
- Note if you'd like to view in our Herts showroom please contact us first as some of our goods are in storage but we can arrange for it to be ready for a viewing with slight advance warning
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
43 (109) x 2 (5) x 65 (165)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1538206269
Antique Florentine Console Table and Mirror Carved Italian Circa 1890 ...
Tall Adams Gilt Pier Mirror Regency Hall Mirrors ...
Antique French Gilt Mirror Empire Glass Mirrors ...