- Wonderful antique Louis XVI style mantle clock in marble and gilt
- Gilt cherubs and semi nude maiden are gorgeous and very intricately cast
- Marble is smooth and chip free
- We date this to circa 1920s
- Purchased from a dealer on Marche Biron at the Paris antiques markets
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
- Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
13 (33) x 7 (18) x 16 (40)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1533537634
Antique Grandfather Clock Mahogany Maple and Co Circa 1890 ...
French Porcelain Clock Set Garniture Sevres Urns and Candelabras ...
Antique Empire Onyx Gilt Clock Set Timepiece Cherub Garniture ...