As show in:
- Outstanding Victorian walnut table with marquetry inlay and matching set of Queen Anne style chairs
- Simply majestic set - the ultimate in high end dining
- Table sits ten more than comfortably when all extra leaves are added
- Table has four leaves each measuring 19 inches each so various different size configurations
- Sumptuous walnut finish with intricate floral marquetry inlay motifs
- Very solid and sturdy and hence comfortable, ready for epic dinner parties
- Queen Ann chairs are amazing with 8 side chairs and 2 arm chairs or carvers
- Also in walnut and perfectly matched to the table
- Classic Queen Anne chairs with ball and claw feet
- Quite simply you won\'t find a dining set of this caliber anywhere else - If you want to buy the table - or chairs - seperately let us know we can split up the set if required
- We have lots of antique dining table and chair combinations if this doesn\'t suit let us know
- Victorian dining sets are our speciality
- Please come and view in our North London / Hertfordshire antiques showroom, open to the public
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
- Offered in great shape with no damage and ready for home use right away
Table dimensions are in CM:
Height x Width x Depth
78 x 139 x 337
4 leaves 48 cm each
Table dimensions are in inches:
Height x Width x Depth
31 x 55 x 133
4 leaves 19 inches
Chair dimensions are in inches:
Width x Depth x Height x Seat Height
23 x 20 x 43 x 20
Width x Depth x Height x Seat Height x Arm Height
21 x25 x 42 x 20 x 28
Victorian Dining Tables - we have a range of Victorian dining tables. Many are characterised by the wind up leaf system. You can extend the table by winding the handle at the end of the table which operates the mechanism. Conversely it can be made smaller to suit different dining set ups and amount of guests. Victorian dining tables come in walnut and mahogany and we have various chairs to match if you are looking for a complete set up.
Queen Anne Chairs - Queen Anne chairs are an absolute design classic and the high and wide backsplats make them very comfortable. Also common are cabriole legs with ball and claw feet. Queen Anne chairs can come in walnut and mahogany and another distinguishing feature are the hand carved shell motifs.
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1447049016
Walnut Victorian Dining Table Set with Hepplewhite Chairs ...
Victorian Dining Set Mahogany Tables and Chairs 1900 ...
Victorian Dining Table and Set Hepplewhite Chairs Mahogany Set ...