- Absolutely stunning museum quality Burmese hand carved console table
- We date this piece to circa 1880
- Just look at the intricacy to the beautiful carving
- Really time consuming labour of love, the height of craftsmanship
- Highly collectable - we are expecting a lot of interest - Love the intricately carved female characters atop each table leg
- Offered in great condition, ready for home use right away
- Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London - Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
- We ship to every corner of the planet - please get in touch for a shipping quote
Dimensions are in inches (CM)
Width x Depth x Height
60 (152) x 29 (73) x 46 (116)
Request More Information
Re: Piece 1536227146
Mahogany Adams Demi Lune Console Table ...
Antique Victorian Mahogany Console Table 1860 ...
Georgian Console Table Circa 1800 ...